At Bonasystems, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide you with the service that you have requested from us
What information do we collect?
Bonasystems collects your company information when you open a customer account with us for the supply of chemicals and we collect the following information:
- Your name
- Company name
- Company address
- A contact telephone number
- Email address
- Company registration number
- VAT number
Why we need your data
We only use your data for the purpose for which it was collected and where relevant to meet any legal requirements. We use your personal information to enable us to:
- Correspond with you regarding orders placed and delivery schedules
- To forward your invoices for the purchase of products from us
- Forward information about any products or services you enquire about
- Occasionally we many send updates regarding our products to you via email
What we do with your data
We only use your data for the purpose for which it was collected and where relevant to meet any legal requirements.
- We will only share your data if required to by law for example by court order
How long do we keep your data?
We will retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or for as long as it is required to by law.
If you do not use your account for more than 18 months, we will mark it as inactive and will then no longer actively use your data. This will be archived so we will be able to reactivate it should you wish to use our services again in the future.
If you wish to close your account with us then please contact our accounts support team on 01442 927 100. Upon closure we will remove your personal data without delay except for information that we are obliged to keep by law. For instance, by law we will be required to keep account related information such as invoices for 6 years.
Where is your personal data processed?
Your data is processed by our staff in the UK. For hosting and maintenance purposes your data is located in the UK on a private server at our Head Office.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data.
You have the right to request
- Information about how your personal data is processed
- A copy of that personal data
- That anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also
- Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer justification for it
- Ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
DATE: May 2018